Clay Target League - Irondale
Before you register, please contact the team coach at: email@example.com to get League authorization.
Welcome new and returning athletes to the IHS Clay Target Club registration site. We are looking forward to an exciting spring session. This
co-ed program is offered under the administration of the MN High School Clay Target League.
Please follow these steps to complete your registration for IHS Clay Target Club:
1) To participate in the Clay Target League you must meet the following prerequisites:***
- All athletes must have a MN DNR Hunter Safety certificate to participate - Safety is always First! See the DNR’s website for more information (www.mndnr.gov). (deadline to provide proof of certificate is April 13th, 2019)
- All athletes must be enrolled at IHS in grades 9-12.
2) Register by noon on March 14th on the Community Ed website. Mounds View Schools Community Education (MVCE) will be collecting the range fees (clay target and puller tips) for the 8 week season and the MN Clay Target League fees. Total fees are $184 if you only plan to participate in Trap. An additional $179 will be required if you add Skeet.
- Range fees 8 weeks, 2 rounds a week, $8 per round = $128
- Range Tip $1 per round, 8 weeks, 2 rounds a week = $16
- $35 Minnesota Clay Target Registration fee
- $5 Mounds View Community Education fee
3) After registering with MVCE, you will be sent an email with a link to register with the Minnesota Clay Target League. You will have until noon on March 14th, 2019 to complete your registration.
If you have any questions about the registration process or do not receive registration instructions, please email Steve Long at irondaletrapshooting@gmail.